IP65 Ceiling mounted, mid bay DALI addressable presence/absence detector
The PPAD-C-MB-EXT-DALI-ADDR is a compact IP65 rated, mid bay ceiling mounted, fully addressable DALI passive infrared PIR presence/absence detector designed to be part of the iLight Series DALI network
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit returns occupancy data to the DALI network.
The photocell also provides a lux level measurement value to the DALI network.
- PIR Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy
- Light Level Sensor: Measures the overall light level in the detection area
- Status LEDs
- Connection to DALI network for power and communication
- IP65, suitable for exterior use
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability.
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC).
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications.
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498.