DALI Ceiling Sensor, High Bay PIR Presence/Absence Detector
The PPAD-C-HB-DALI-ADDR is a ceiling mounted, fully addressable DALI passive infrared PIR presence/absence detector designed to be part of the iLight Series DALI network*.
PPAD-C-HB-DALI-ADDR is a high sensitivity PIR detector suitable for high bay applications, such as warehouses and factories, and where high detection sensitivity is needed.
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit returns occupancy data to the DALI network.
*The photocell provides a lux level measurement value to the DALI network.
- PIR Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy
- Light Level Sensor: Measures the overall light level in the detection area
- Status LEDs
- Connection to DALI network for power and communication
- Adjustable mask (supplied) for limiting beam direction
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards