Ceiling mounted PIR presence/absence detector
The PPAD-C-230V is a stand alone mains voltage powered, ceiling mounted PIR (passive infrared) presence/absence detector which provides automatic control of lighting loads with optional manual control.
The output channel comprises a mains voltage relay capable of simple on/off switching.
This unit can operate both in presence and absence mode as well as in response to ambient daylight levels.
All functionality is fully programmable using an IR handset (ordered separately).
- PIR Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy
- Absence and overide to on/off via switch input
- IR Receiver: Receives control and programming commands from an IR (infrared) handset
- Light Level Sensor: Measures the overall light level in the detection area
- Switch input connector: Two input terminals can be used to manually override the lights on or off
- Status LEDs
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498