Network Sensor with Combined PIR, Daylight and Infrared Control.
The NS3 multi sensor can be connected directly to the iLight iCANnet™ Network via CAN terminals. It features 3 functions: PIR motion detection, daylight measurement and an infra-red receiver. All three functions may be programmed within the iLight software according to specific user needs.
This sensor features a movement detection coverage of up to 8.5m diameter depending on installation height with PIR detection optimised for Slight Motion for superior performance.
The PIR feature may be set in absence or presence detection mode with variable programmable timing.
The daylight feature is used to maintain constant light level where controlled luminance (daylight linking) is required.
In operational mode the infrared receiver may select scenes, turn lighting on/off and adjust levels locally with the iLight remote controller (HH17IR).
The NS3-C sensor’s combined features ensure maximum energy savings as well as great flexibility for the user.
- Excellent sensitivity to small movements using Quad-Pyro technology
- Greater sensor stability with reduced noise susceptibility
- 360 degree detection area
- Ceiling flush mounted for a low profile, unobtrusive installation
- Compact 49mm diameter size ideal for suspended ceilings, chilled beam and In fill plate applications
- Connects directly to the iLight iCANnetTM Network
- Configuration stored in Non Volatile EEPROM
- Firmware storage in reflashable FLASH memory over iCAN network
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards