Combined PIR, Daylight and I/R Sensor
This low voltage multi sensor combines PIR presence detection and a photocell in one compact flush mounting design using an RJ12 connector on the rear of the unit.
The action of the photocell and PIR presence detector are separate. When used in conjunction with an iLight UIS Sensor Interface a third infrared receiver mode is also enabled. The infra-red receiver may be used to select scenes, turn lighting on/off and adjust levels locally with the iLight remote controller (HH17IR).
Ideal for intelligent lighting control systems that deploy system programmed intelligence. This multi sensor is perfect for applications where space is at a premium.
The AXCS01SRJ sensor’s combined features ensure maximum energy savings as well as great flexibility for the user.
- Compact 49mm Diameter size for recess installation in Chilled Beam and In fill Plate application
- Simple extension connection using RJ12 connector on rear of unit
- Supplied complete with 5 metre lead to connect to Lighting Control Systems
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards
- Excellent PIR sensitivity to small movements using Quad-Pyro technology
- Greater Sensor stability with reduced noise susceptibility
- 360 degree detection area
- Multiple PIR outputs may be used in Parallel for larger areas of coverage
- Daylight level detector with directional aspect
- Detectors sit flush mounted in the ceiling tile