System Integrator Node
The SI-2-D System integration node is a DINrail mounted RS232 converter for interfacing with third-party devices to and from iLight’s iCANnetTM network.
The SI-2-D enables control of a wide range of equipment through the iLight user interfaces such as: audio systems, TVs, projectors, blinds, curtains, heating and HVAC systems, Security & Fire alarms and BMS.
- Configurable RS232 COMMS via 9 pin female D type (Send/ Recieve)
- Adjustable baud rates of 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- 100 RS232 Output Strings, up to 255 bytes each (ASCII or Hex)
- 100 Output Actions, triggered by a “trigger” CAN message. Each action can send a RS232 string, send a CAN message, or control a sequence
- 100 RS232 Input Filters, up to 255 bytes each (ASCII or Hex)
- 100 Input Actions, triggered by a match on an input filter
- 16 Sequences, each with a maximum of 128 actions
- Status LEDs
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards