The PPAD-C-12-24V is a low voltage presence/absence detector which provides automatic control of lighting, heating and ventillation loads when connected to the iCAN network*
The PPAD-C-12-24V detects movement using a PIR (Passive Infra-Red) detector.
This unit can operate both in presence and absence mode as well as in response to a user defined daylight threshold level.
System timeout periods are adjusted in iCANsoft.
The PPAD-C-12-24V may be powered from the iCAN network supply.
- For connection to iCAN networks via UIM, UIG-2, UIS or DALI-I-U devices.
- PIR Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy.
- Absence and overide to on/off via switch input.
- Light Level Sensor: An integral adjustable photocell allows the lights to be kept off if there is sufficient ambient light.
- Switch input connector: Two input terminals can be used to manually override the lights on or off.
- Status LEDs.
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability.
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC).
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications.
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498