DINrail mount HVAC Controller
The HVAC-1 controller is ideal for individual room heating and cooling control. Each unit may be configured for the site application to control fan coil settings as well as underfloor heating. The unit is provided with a variety of analogue and digital inputs to support multiple sensors.
Being able to control both the underfloor and fan coil systems from the one controller can significantly reduce the cost of a project as separate systems are no longer required.
HVAC-1 also prevents both the heating and cooling systems from ‘fighting’ each other as the controller provides all the software interlocks to prevent the heating being initiated when the cooling is running and vice versa.
HVAC-1 seemlessly integrates with Cooper Lighting Solutions lighting and Shading systems as well as integrating directly to BMS.
- Flexible fan, heating and cooling control
- Inbuilt underfloor heating control option
- Frost and High Temperature protection settings
- Wide range of input control options
- iCANnet network connection to Cooper Lighting Solutions lighting and shading systems
- Backup & Restore capable
- System / Valve flush regimes as standard
- Master / Slave functionality
- BACnet MS/TP communications
- Bespoke options for individual projects
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards