iCANnet to iCANnet Bridge
The BN-2 bridging module allows 2 or more iLight iCANnet™ network segments to be connected together or arranged logically into floors or areas for ease of management. The bridge is also used to extend the network as a repeater where more than 1000m of cabling is required or more than 100 network devices are used on one segment. BN-2 also allows network messages to be filtered to ensure optimal performance in larger networks.
BN-2 enables multiple segments with up to a total of 65,000 devices may be connected on one system. The bridge also ensures reliability of large systems by isolating and containing any network cabling faults.
- Configurable as Network Bridge Filter or Repeater
- Allows division of large networks into logical segments
- Single control of multiple iCANnet™ networks
- Enables networks to grow beyond 1000m of cabling
- Allows larger multi story applications to be installed and commissioned floor by floor
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards