4 x 2 Amp Inductive Leading Edge Source Controller
This 4 circuit source controller is fully rated for dimming loads of up to 4 x 500W of continuous inductive lighting loads. Whether used for tungsten, low voltage or for cold cathode light sources, this unit will provide reliable service over many years.
The unit is used with an MPM2400 iCANdin™ master processor module that can manage up to 24 channels of varied dimming and switching within a DIN rail distribution board. The MPM includes a 128 scene integral memory this device offers multiple control options to meet the most demanding specifications. The MPM connects into the iLight network and links to the iCANdin™ dimming and switching units with a short serial data cable within the distribution board.
With the iLight network connectivity, it has the capability of being linked with a virtually limitless number of other iLight products to build up to any size of system. This product is designed for projects where there are multiple channels of Architectural lighting. It is the perfect choice for shopping malls, atria exterior lighting and industrial areas.
- Connects to MPM
- Max total load 5A
- Dimensions: 160 x 90 x 58mm
- Weight: 1 Kilogram
- 4 x 500W source controller
- DIN rail mount with lugs for wall mounting if required
- Dims resistive, inductive and low voltage electronic transformer loads (that are compatible with leading edge dimming loads)
- Quiet operation
- Configuration stored in Non Volatile EEPROM
- Firmware storage in reflashable FLASH memory over iCAN network
- Configurable start up mode
- Circuit protection installed separately as required
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards