4 x 10 Amp HF Ballast controller module
This compact digital dimming and switching controller is a 4 channel device that provides 4 switched power circuits with 4 channels of scene set dimming for Broadcast DALI, DSI or 1-10V control. Its 10 Amp power relays make it suitable for independent non-dimmable loads as well.
In addition to the iLight iCANnet™ it also has an audio visual port. It is suitable for controlling other 0-10 volt devices, such as a motorised Iris in a projector and 0-10 and DSI / DALI controlled transformers and cold cathode. It is typically used on its own in small areas that need manageable and controlled light, such as meeting rooms, cinema and entrance lobbies, or as part of a comprehensive network in large building complexes.
- 1-10V, DSI or Broadcast DALI control
- Suitable for 40 Amp single phase supply
- MCB protection behind lockable hinged cover
- Dimensions: 280 x 220 x 155mm
(D - 400 x 220 x 155mm.
RCBO & RCBOX - 340 x 255 x 155mm)
- Weight: 4 Kilograms (D, RCBO & RCBOX - 5 Kilograms)
Input isolator only included on RCBO and RCBOX versions.
Available options include:
S - Single Pole
N - Neutral Disconnect
D - Double Pole
RCBO - RCBO Breakers
RCBOX - Field fitting of RCBOs
- 40 Amp total box load on 4 circuits
- Broadcast DALI, DSI or 1-10V control
- 128 Scene Memory
- Multiple choice of circuit protection
- Security door for MCBs
- Optional RCBO per channel
- Fail to full safety feature
- iCAN network inputs
- Audio Visual Port (RS485)
- Panic/Fire alarm input
- Configuration stored in Non Volatile EEPROM
- Firmware storage in reflashable FLASH memory over iCAN network
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to IS09001:2015 standards